Use this Extension to export to KML: https://gis.harvard.edu/tools/software/export-kml-free-arcgis-extensions
The default ArcMap extension sometimes doesn’t export curves correctly (ie, it exports them as straight lines). I haven’t run into issues with this one.
When importing or exporting, never use “/”. “\” probably isn’t safe either. Or possibly “_”. But DEFINITELY not “/”. Not in the folder or group name, not in any individual entry within the folder or group, not in anything.
Better late than never with this update…
- Did displacement analysis after getting JTN_MATH to work. I still need to update my Excel template.
- Took more data in the morning.
- Then analyzed data.
- JTN also went over how to get displacement from acceleration using his JTN_MATH.
- I had trouble getting this to work on my computer.
- I tried to get it to work, but gave up and ultimately went to go work on Envy stuff.
- Finished analyzing acceleration.
- Data seemed low.
- JTN wanted to go back out there to get another freight train. I am going tomorrow.
- Dealing with fatigue issues last couple days, so didn’t get much work done.
- Continued analyzing acceleration data.
- Analyzed data. Data seemed a little low. I had issues with getting lxcrop to work.
- Site visit. Measured data at 3 rooms.
- Received project description. Packed up gear.
In the default MATLAB directory, add a file called “startup.m”
In the file, put in: